We recommend that anyone with grass or seasonal allergies begin with a small dose, including children. If there are no allergies detected, it is safe to give a full dose of IN products to children ages 12 and over. Children under age 12 can also take IN products - simply cut the does in half.
Articles in this section
- Do IN products contain ingredients that may be allergens?
- Do IN products contain allergins?
- I am taking my IN product, but I haven't felt results.
- Are IN’s products made in the USA
- Are IN’s products vegan?
- Are IN’s products gluten-free?
- Are IN’s products organic?
- Are IN’s products Non-GMO?
- What is an Antioxidant?
- What is an Adaptogen?