Adaptogens are natural substances, including herbs and mushrooms, that work with the body to help them adapt to stress and fatigue by regulating important hormones. They have been studied to boost the immune system, protect the body from reacting to stress, and increase physical and mental endurance.
Articles in this section
- Do IN products contain ingredients that may be allergens?
- Do IN products contain allergins?
- I am taking my IN product, but I haven't felt results.
- Are IN’s products made in the USA
- Are IN’s products vegan?
- Are IN’s products gluten-free?
- Are IN’s products organic?
- Are IN’s products Non-GMO?
- What is an Antioxidant?
- What is an Adaptogen?