IN products contain herbs and other plants. So, if you have allergies to grasses or other plants, you may be allergic to some of the ingredients contained in IN products. If you do have allergies to grasses or other plants, you should consult your physician before you take IN products to make sure that you can take them safely.
Articles in this section
- Do IN products contain ingredients that may be allergens?
- Do IN products contain allergins?
- I am taking my IN product, but I haven't felt results.
- Are IN’s products made in the USA
- Are IN’s products vegan?
- Are IN’s products gluten-free?
- Are IN’s products organic?
- Are IN’s products Non-GMO?
- What is an Antioxidant?
- What is an Adaptogen?